Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Enrolling at our school

Prep 2020 enrolments being accepted NOW.
 For all upcoming dates and more information - see prep-2020.pdf
School Catchment
Our school has an Enrolment Management Plan and students who live within the school catchment area are accepted in the first instance, students who reside outside the school catchment will either be placed on a waiting list and notified when places become available.
Download the schools school-enrolment-management-plan.pdf for further information.
Please bring your completed Expression of Interest form with an accompanying letter addressed to our Principal, into our office for submission.
Enrolment Forms
Download and complete the nine Enrolment Forms or collect an Enrolment Package from the Student Services Administration Building.
Ensure all forms are completed before returning to the office.
Provide three (3) proofs of residential address -
Accepted documents are:
  • Current Rates Notice OR Current Rental Lease Agreement
  • Current Electricity Account
Additional documents requested are:
  •  Drivers Licence
Any queries regarding acceptable residential documents - please contact the Enrolment Officer.
ALSO an Original Birth Certificate is required to be sighted by the Enrolment Officer.
For further enrolment enquiries email: 
Student Resource Scheme
The school also as a Student Resource Scheme that provides all student resources that are required for students use through out the year. 
If parents choose not to participate in the scheme they will need to provide the students resources as outlined in the Book Lists for their student's learning. Please also be aware that if you are NOT participating in the resource scheme, your student will receive an invoice for ‘Licensing and Consumables’. This is for Computer programs made available for learning (Mathletics, Literacy Planet etc.). Contact the Student Services Administration for your specific year level Book List if required.
Administration of Medications
If your child requires medication during the School day or needs to have medication available to them e.g.: Epipens, Ventolin etc., It is a requirement that the Administration of Medication form is completed and you provide a written request from your practitioner for over-the-counter medication to be administered, accompanied by clear instructions as to the dose and specific times required at school labeled from the prescribing doctor.
Expired medication will NOT be administered and a notification will be sent home when expiry date is nearly due.
We follow the Department of Education guidelines of the Five Rights of Medication Administration to ensure your child’s wellbeing and safety in their medication management:
·         Right Person
·         Right Drug
·         Right Dose
·         Right Time
·         Right Route